Audiodo is growing and we’re on the lookout for new talent!
We are currently looking to expand our R&D team.
As the company is scaling up and the audio industry is experiencing a paradigm shift, Audiodo aims to be at the forefront within Personal Sound technology in headphones while also assessing new domains where Personal Sound can deliver a new and enhanced experience tailored for every unique user.
You don't have to be an expert in everything, but we believe that you are an easy- going person who loves to code.
We are searching for a talented, motivated, and experienced Embedded Software Developer to join our R&D department in Malmö. The role includes the full software lifecycle— from requirements to maintenance, both within roadmap development and integration into our customer's products. The role also includes cooperation with various international headphone brands and third party ODMs
- Design, implement and maintain features on low power Embedded platforms
- Debug and solve complex problems involving multiple modules
- Work with multiple audio platforms, e.g. QCC51xx, Airoha AB1565 and BES2x00
- Analysis of system requirements and audio platforms
- Analysis of system requirements and help break them down into implementation requirement and other work tasks
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an engineer working with software engineering design principals and development
- Knowledge of structured design, embedded real-time systems and hardware/software interfacing
- Experience using git for development, patch/tree management
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in mobile app development
- Experience in agile methodology
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A chance to make a HUGE impact both within Audiodo, but also for the consumer audio electronics industry as a whole
- Cooperation with international headphone brands (North America, Europe, Asia)
- Freedom with responsibility - do your work as you see fit and produce the best results
- Free choice of laptop, operating system and two large screens
- Flat hierarchies
- Non-pretentious, relaxed atmosphere in the office
- Talented and down-to-earth colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Great office space in Västra Hamnen, Malmö
- A round of table tennis when it's time for a coding break :)
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- 30 days paid vacation
- Pension & Insurances
- Fitness/Wellness allowance
- Fresh fruit and good coffee (lots of fika!)
- Table tennis in the office
- Ocean view
- Happy and helpful colleagues
WE ARE AUDIODO
Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, Audiodo utilizes the science of sound to provide a never-heard-before audio experience with our proprietary technology Audiodo Personal Sound. With over 30 years of experience in the audio and engineering fields, our determined audio experts and engineering wizards have developed a technology that is able to adapt audio to suit the unique hearing of each and every user.
The technology consists of an app that determines the hearing characteristics of the user (which we re-skin for our customers) and processing algorithms that adapt sound in real-time (built into the Bluetooth chip of our customers’ headphones). The result is a listening experience with an unprecedented depth, richness, and clarity.